Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Random Interview Project 3: Barclee

In honour of today, Barclee's perfect day, I bring you this installment of The Random Interview Project Part Three. Barclee was a freshman my last year living in dorm at Briercrest:

1. What are three things you still have on your life's list of to do before you die? take a road trip to California, spend a day in the studio with Adam Durst (lead singer of Counting Crows) writing songs...or Eminem, I would also appreciate that, and the last things is to get over it

2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
i would live somewhere in a log cabin, on the lake..probably somewhere warm..so you can wake up in the morning and taste the fresh air and see the water...

3. What is the best thing about being married?
the security that someone is always there

4. If you could change anything about your high school years, what would you change and why?
i would change most of my decisions, some of my haircolors but none of my friends

5. Imagine that tomorrow you won $100 000 and you only had 24 hours to spend it. What would you spend it on?
i would pay off my stupid student loans and all my debt, i would than fly me and all my friends somewhere warm and fun, where we would party for days and drink as many vodka/red bulls that i want...

6. What celebrity would you most like to meet and why?
i hate celebrities but if i had to pick, Tupac Shakur (no he is not dead)

7. If you could pick your neighbours on each side of where you now live, who would you choose and why?
i would choose kathleen and mike on one side and joanne and ryan mcleod to live on the other side

8. What are you looking forward to most about 2007?
"a long december and there is reason to believe that maybe this next year will be better than the last...i guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower, makes you talk a little lower about the things you could not show her...."

9. What ten songs would you put on the perfect mix CD?
1. Gunnin - Hedley "i hate the way you look at me, as if i was broken, and im gunnin for you"
2. Better Days - GooGoo Dolls "because everyone is forgiven now"
3. Lips of an Angels - Hinder "its really good to hear your voice, saying my name, it sounds so sweet"
4. Slip out the Back - Fort Minor "this is what he said, slip out the back before they know you were there and at the worst you'll see nobody cares, cause you don't wanna be around when it all goes down, even heros know when to be scared"
5. Where'd You Go - Fort Minor "she said somedays i feel like shit, somedays i wanna quit and just be normal for a bit"
6. Hands Up - Llyod Banks w/ 50 cent - "you know when you party with crooks you gotta learn to respect"
7. Gallery - Mario Vasquez - "God broke the mold when he made this one i know, she walks in the room your lungs close making you never wanna breathe again"
8. Who Knew - Pink - "that last kiss, i'll cherish until we meet again and time makes it harder, i wish i could remember but i'll keep your memory, you visit me in my sleep..my darling, who knew."
9. California - OC theme - "we've been on the run, driving in the sun, looking out for number one California here we come"
10. Break Stuff - Limp Bizkitt - "I hope you know I pack a chainsaw, I'll skin your a** raw and if my day keeps going this way I just break your f*cking face tonight"

10. Describe your perfect day.
September 6th 2006

*Today Barclee flies to BC to drive to California with Joanne for the roadtrip they've always dreamed of. Here's to some good times! :)

No comments: