Friday, September 08, 2006

Flashback Friday: September 2004

Now, I totally know what you're all thinking. "That is a flippin' awesome Photoshopping job!" It's circa September 2004, when I first got my current job and I was trying to make it look like there was a really big painting behind me and Susie instead of just a little painting. This was my first "real job" after finishing college and then my masters degree, and I think originally this photo was taken to put in the camp newsletter in the "new staff" section. Somewhere I still have that shirt but I never wear it. I think this photo day was the last time I actually did wear it. I probably just keep it around because it's Tommy Hilfiger (like my glasses) and hey, they're brand name! (unlike pretty much everything else I own).

And today/yesterday, almost two exact years after I started here (September 13, 2004), I handed in my resignation.

I'm done at the end of the month.

On to "new" things.

Hurrah!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the announcement! Good luck and best wishes on the new job :)

Anonymous said...

technically isn't it sort of more like... back to old things????

Michael said...

So, what are the "new" things?

Anonymous said...

All the best as you move on (and back) to this next step in your life!

CC said...

Yeah, so what's the new thing? Sounds so exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reading your tribute for the 2,996 project!

Sarah said...

So, those earrings down there..... (August 29th) I've been meaning to tell you that I would totally buy some from you.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! A new chapter! How brave of you to take the plunge, I wish you all the best in whatever it is you decide to do next.