Monday, July 10, 2006

Big Announcement

So it's been over a year, and people keep asking me, "Michelle, when are you going to do another Random Interview Project?"

The Random Interview Project, for those who don't know, is a voluntary blog participant project, wherein you say "Hey, I want to do this!" and I then email you ten random questions, and you email them back to me, and then I post them. The questions are custom tailored for each individual, no one gets the same ones. They're random. Hence the name. ;) You can check out the previous versions at:
The Random Interview Project Part One
The Random Interview Project Part Two

To participate in The Random Interview Project Part Three, please send me an email at dialogATbriercrestDOTcom (or leave a comment), and don't forget to include your name, email address, and your blog address if you have one. I'll start posting completed interviews once they start rolling in.

5 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Hey Michelle,
Love the idea :) Would also love to take part in The Random Interview Project Part Three
Talk to you soon,
Much love,
Sarah Beth <><
p.s. oh right, email address. I know you have it.. but here it is :) luvnhugs4u@hotmail.com -TTYS

Anonymous said...

pick me! pick me! Please??????

Anonymous said...

How fun-- I'm enjoying reading your other interviews!
I wanna play too! :-)
email: megillustrations@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for a random interview!

Anonymous said...

no, screw Jodi! pick me! pick me! P.S where the hell is Joanne's gopher?