Thursday, August 13, 2009

Almost Over

Summer is almost over, only a week and one day left of camp. Then I'll be able to sleep in my own bed every night, instead of just Friday and Saturday nights, hurrah!

I finally bought one of those clear plastic see-through rulers for cutting out quilt blocks. It goes with the rotary cutter and cutting mat I got from my parents for Christmas. So far I've just been making do with my metal ruler from a college art class, and cardboard templates I made out of a pizza box. Can't wait to try the real one out this weekend.

Once camp is over, I'm hoping to get a whole lot more sewing done.

And some more sleeping.

And maybe taking a few days off to rest and relax.

:)

2 comments:

Percy2626 said...

So, did you start sewing with the new ruler? That will be SO VERY much better than your old system!

Hope you are enjoying home and will be able to blog more now.

Pamela

carly said...

Hey, Mish. Wow... How long have we been doing this? A long time it seems... I'm glad we're both still doing the things we love--being artsy and always thinking of things to create. I love it.

And I love you too. You're still awesome. I think we can both count on our awesomeness to continue through the ages.

Still reading and waiting for updates...

Love,
carly.