Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Nature of Blogging

One of the things that I've found so interesting about blogging over these past... oh 3 and a half years, is how it's still so continally changing and morphing and reinventing and and stretching and forgiving. It's cool that blogging changes with the blogger. You can find blogs out there about everything and nothing. Some are more interesting than others.

Anyways, the point of this post is that this blog keeps changing, so sorry if you're not into the evolving nature and the craftiness. Although as of late I've been reading a lot of craft blogs, I don't think Mikao's World will ever evolve into a hardcore "craft blog". Life's about too much more besides crafting (although the act of crafting and creation is cool and all, and I'm pro-crafting). And my layouts are never cute enough anyways. :)

No comments: