Thursday, September 22, 2005

New Observations

1. I did something today that I never thought I'd do. I picked up a pair of dirty khaki pants off the floor and I wore them to work.

2. I don't like the smell of Swiffer WetJet. It smells like beer.

3. I get an extra week of vacation this year. I think that will come in handy. I think that Holly and I should go and visit Jodi at the end of November for American Thanksgiving. Hint hint. Actually, we could go at another time of year if that would work better for Holly, but over American Thanksgiving there are big sales. At least that's what Jodi tells me.

4. I've eaten pizza products every day for I think the past week. I thought I was doing good last night when I came home and had a tomato sandwich for supper, but then my roommate pointed out that we had pizza at work for lunch.

No comments: