Monday, April 04, 2005

The Random Interview Project: Ben

This installment of The Random Interview Project comes from Ben. Once I asked him if he had a blog. He said "No, I don't have one of those, I have a MySpace."

I worked with B for two summers at my other camp. One summer I was there though he picked corn or something like that so he wasn't there. Which was unfortunate, because he's pretty much one of the coolest kids around. And he's funny to boot.

1. What's the most insane thing you have ever done, and if you were to have the chance to go back and not do it, would you?
A) For fear of incrimination this may or may not have happened. But I recall someone, or maybe two someones, one of which may have been from the far South, possibly streaking in the middle of the day during a rain storm at what may or may not have been a children's camp. Now because my memory has become hazy with time I can't remember all the exact details and faces have become distorted so I'm not exactly sure who was involved... but it was pretty fun.

2. If you had to live in one of the cabins at Willow Springs for the rest of your life, which one would you choose and why?
A) Well, Cedar has the Porch but it also has the Cedar Creature and the scary forest. Eagles has a couch but I'm pretty sure it smells. The girl's cabins, those are just lame. I'd have to say Hawks cuz it's comfortable and has a good lookout on the field. All it needs is a porch circling the entire cabin and a BBQ would be pretty swell.

3. If money were no object, what kind of a vehicle would you get and why?
A) Either a severly souped up Impala or a spaceship like in Flight Of The Navigator. No reason.

4. What's the best thing about the town you live in?
A) The music scene. It appears to be a farming town but it actually has a secret artsy underground with a nice coffee house, lots of concerts, and a bunch of crazy youths.

5. If you were to record a CD, what would your band be called, and what would you title the CD?
A) The band would be called "The Something Or Other Of So and So" and the CD would be entitled "11 Reasons not to talk to your mom about dating."

6. If you could be an animal for three days, what kind of an animal would you want to be and why?
A) That's a difficult question but I'd have to say a ninja shrew. Because I'd be small enough to sneak around all stealth like and I could seriously hurt people with my ninja skills.

7. What are your top three favourite movies of all time?
A) 1. High Fidelity 2. Coffee And Cigarettes 3. Spanglish

8. How do you feel about pork and beans?
A) They're tasty when served with eggs.

9. What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
A) Trying to understand what to do with my life.

10. If you could spend the next three months doing absolutely anything, what would you chose to do and why?
A) Go on a road trip with some close friends through the United States down the East coast, drop off in Mexico for a bit, go to Texas to visit Zed, go through California and spend some time there enjoying the life it brings, come back up to Canada, go through B.C. and visit Beau Bishop, after that head through Sask to visit with Mike, and then make my way back home. Of course I would need unlimited money and resources. And I'd probably end it off with a giant celebration of some sort when I get home where we will begin planning the ultimate surfing tour.

Thanks M. Hope the answers are to your satisfaction.

"The essence of request, as distinct from compulsion, is that it may or may not be granted. And if an infinitely wise Being listens to the requests of finite and foolish creatures, of course He will sometimes grant and sometimes refuse them" - C.S. Lewis

No comments: