The Random Interview Project: Holly
This second interview from The Random Interview Project, 2nd Round is from Holly. Her blog is pretty much dead, but Holly is alive and well and currently works at a grocery store in her hometown, four and a half hours away from where I currently live (she needs to move closer).
I met Holly one fateful day in September 2000 at Bible college. She lived down the hall from me, and I think what I remember most from her room that year was her spotted telephone. It looked like a galaxy. I think it must have been her roommate's, because I haven't seen it since.
1. Please describe your current favourite outfit. What makes it so great?
black $8 walmart polyester pants, and a puke yellow button down mens dress shirt with a black checked pattern, with a xl sized black aprone, a hair net, and of course, old lady no slip black shoes..
2. What do you remember most about high school?
i remember being infuriated when they decided we could no longer eat in the halls and we had to go to the cafeteria to eat and NO ONE cool ate in the cafeteria.. so we sat in the halls and very sneakily ate our lunches so as to not get caught.. we obviously were very cool
3. If you could relive any one calendar year that you have lived, which year would you chose and why?
2002 second hyear of college - cause i was cranky pretty much the whole year, and i didn't learn much or have much fun becuase of it, but, i would still come to your room at 4:45 and make you go to the caf for dinner with me
4. What has been your favourite job so far that you've had in life?
camp, fall staff
5. Have you ever thought about becoming an internet celebrity?
no.. no i haven't..
6. Please tell us about your dog and your cat. Who do you like better?
My cats name is Bob, he is the illegitimate child of my brothers skanky cat Toots, we aren't sure who the father is, cause toots, is a skank.. Bob was origionally named Kitty but my dad didn't like it becuase it wasn't manly enough, so now he's bob.. mom and i still call him Kitty though..
My dogs name is Daisy, and i refer to her as Daisy Girl most of the time, she is part yellow lab and part golden retriever, and is 4 months old.. she is the cutest dog there ever was and is very smart, she past her puppy obedience lessons with flying colours, she really likes to chew on stuffed animals, and take walks around the block, and chase the cat
Daisy is far superior to Bob, though i do have a strange affection for bob also
7. What is your favourite photograph that you have taken?
one of a church in kingston, while it was raining, or, the one i took of Jodi with those glasses or Renee's on where she looks special..
8. What do you miss most about your days of being a Bible college student?
not living at home
9. What is the most fun thing you get to do at your new job?
uh.. wearing the cool uniform and.... uh... my job isn't fun..
10. If you could do any job in the world for the next year and get paid a million bucks for it, what job would you choose and why?
i would work at camp, becuase i love camp. because camp is cool..
You can see Holly's interview from Part One last May here.