Tuesday, February 22, 2005

XCVI

YOUR SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL

What year was it?
1995-96

What were your three favorite bands?
Hmm... well I really liked Jars of Clay, but I can’t remember any other bands I was especially fond of. I was more into the single artists back then.

What was your favorite outfit?
I had these navy blue courdouroy pants, navy and white running shoes, and I would wear them with this navy blue and kelly green striped polo t-shirt that everyone always said was the coolest t-shirt ever.

What was up with your hair?
I had a leftover spiral perm from grade eleven. It was very long, and I had no bangs.

Who were your best friends?
Jessica, Sherolyn, Sharlie, Olga, and Jenn.

What did you do after school?
Went home, made a glass of chocolate milk (with Nestle Quik powder), had a spoonful of peanut butter, watched TV, and wrote letters. A lot of letters.

Did you take the bus?
Yes. I think in grade twelve I even got my own seat. It was one seat from the back on the left side.

Who did you have a crush on?
Justin, if I remember correctly.

Did you fight with your parents?
Not really.

Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
I love it that "celebrity" is in all caps for this question.

It was Joey Lawrence... I think this was left over from grade 9. He was "Joey" on the tv show "Blossom", and also had an album out. I had two copies of the cassette tape.

Did you smoke cigarettes?
No. Smoking's gross. I've never even tried it.

Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
No. My school was small. My locker was number 235

Did you have a 'clique'?
I guess.

Did you have "The Max" like Zach, Kelly, and Slater?
No. We had a lunch room.

Admit it, were you popular?
I was in the “second coolest” group. I think.

Who did you want to be just like?
Not sure. I liked being my own person. Or at least I think I did.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist.

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
Hm... 26. I don’t know. I don’t think I was yet convinced I wanted to have a family. I was more concerned with where I was going to go to college

Found over at Time to Believe.

No comments: