Monday, October 25, 2004


Blue Haze


That's the name of the colour my bedroom is going to be in my apartment. I was thinking I'd rather like a green like the colour of this blog but lighter, but it wouldn't go with the carpet. So blue it is. It's a light blue. A nice blue. I was going to go with "Winter Solstice" but then I realized that I would mostly be picking it just because I like the name of the colour. When the paint companies put the name of the colour on the front of the paint chip I fall in love with the name rather than the colour.

Anyway, my future roommates and I went back to our apartment tonight to have another look around and figure out where our furniture is going to go and such, and we still LOVE it, so that's a great thing. We can move in next Monday.

I don't have a bed yet, but we have a pull-out couch, so that can suffice for now whilst I wait for my bed.

Did I mention they're painting the rooms whatever colours we want? How cool is that?

And we have cable?

And we can move in next Monday?

And I can unpack my suitcase?



No comments: