Saturday, September 04, 2004


Clean Floors in Car Dealerships Are A Good Thing


After a very long day of car hunting, I made an offer on a car. I won't find out until Tuesday if I get it or not though, because another couple made an offer on it about ten minutes before me! However, if their credit and financing (or whatever you call it) fall through, then I'll get it. If everything goes well for them, then the dealership will look around for another car for me. So I'll end up with something in the end that I can afford, and that is a very good thing.

I got my friend Jordan to come with me, and for which I am very thankful he did! I knew nothing about buying cars. He once sold them but got out of the business because he didn't like it. But he knows what they're talking about, so that's good.

I am exhausted. Being an adult is tiring work.

No comments: