Wednesday, September 08, 2004



Dependency


I have been trying to post for two days now but either run out of time or get a Blogger error!

I am not at my new job yet as I am still waiting on car details! I had no idea buying a car was such a long process. I was to find out yesterday about it but then that changed to this morning, but there is only half an hour left of this morning, so now I am not sure when I shall hear. I most likely will make the move up tomorrow evening without a car, which shall be a real pain.

I am looking forward to starting... I am working at a large camp north of Toronto that is open year-round. I will be in charge of all the scheduling of groups that come in for outdoor education during the week (mostly school groups) and retreat groups during the weekends(mostly church groups I think) and getting all the paperwork having to do with that organized and completed and to the right departments and such.

No comments: