Wednesday, April 14, 2004


Another Listy Quiz


Steak or shrimp?
I like both

What denomination are you?
I am non-denominational. I grew up in the United Church of Canada. I went to a Mennonite youth group in high school. I went to a Baptist church for awhile. I interned at a United Methodist church.

I'm Protestant and evangelical.

Do you like to fish?
I think it's kind of grody.

Are you better at english or math?
English. I always solve math problems in a very round-about way.

What kind of music do you listen to?
Usually CCM. Sometimes general "rock" stuff too, but not often.

If you could travel overseas anywhere right now, where would it be?
London, or Australia.

If you could drive any car, what would you get?
I think I would get one of those little fake SUVs, like a Tracker or something. Probably a silver one. Or maybe a neat shade of green.

You've got 2 million dollars in your bank account as of NOW. What do you do with it?
First, tithe by giving to missions. Second, pay off my student debts. Thirdly, build my parents a new house. Fourthly, buy some fun stuff like some new clothes. Fifthly, save the rest for things I'll need in the future.

Are you out of school?
I am graduating April 24th.

What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
Art. And language arts.

Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes.

Beach or mountains?
I do't care. I like the prairies too.

The Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls?
Both are pretty neat, although I've never seen the Grand Canyon. I would expect it would be less capitalized on and developed, but I could be wrong.

What are you going to do once you get out of school?
Work. I assume. Hopefullly.

Where are you from originally?
I was born in Saskatchewan. How did I end up back here?

Do you like dogs?
Yes, my dog. She’s the coolest.

Do you eat fast food? If so, what's your favorite place?
Yes. I like McDonald's. I would chose McDonald’s over any other fast food restaurant any day.

Via Cocqui.

No comments: