Thursday, April 15, 2004


Busy Busy Busy


Last night I went to see "The Prince and Me" with my roommate Rachel and another friend Erin, we had to go all the way to Regina to seek out the theatre around here playing it. I am a sucker for any cheesy girly romance movies, so of couse I loved it. There was one guy in the whole theatre, but then again, there were only about 12 people in the whole theatre. It was a fairly clean movie, there were only a couple of swearwords that I noticed and just a lot of kissing and not really anything worse. So that was nice for a change! And, Julia Stiles has great hair in the whole movie. I always fall in love with movie hair. Sandra Bullock in 28 Days is another great movie hair moment.

And, in other news, I'm currently trying to figure out what I'm doing with my month of May. I was going to go to Ontario and work for a month part time at camp and the camp was going to find me a job somewhere else as well because they can't pay me for that month... but so far they haven't found anything. The problem is it would cost me money to live in Ontario for May because I couldn't stay at camp... although I do have a place to stay there at a friend's. So, while I would love to go and work at camp for free (it's a fun job and I have lots of friends there and it would be cool to be there for May) I don't know if I should really do that. I can go and stay at home for free. But at home I would also have not much to do. My Mom did tell me however I can scrub out the kitchen cupboards. ;)

I have been busy lately keeping up with the discussions that have been going on all over the blogosphere about my blogging surveys and other related topics. I am excited about the dialog that is going on.

So, yeah, that is what I am up to and have been up to lately. I haven't written one of these posts in a long time.

No comments: