Tuesday, April 13, 2004


Journey On


Today was the last college chapel of the school year. I have often gone to college chapel this year (the seminary only has chapel once a week while the college has it four times a week), and so I went today.

We all sat on the chapel stage and had communion, I reflected on the five and a half years I have spent in this place.

It’s been a long road with many people and experiences along the way.

I am excited to be done. I am excited to finish. I am excited to walk across that stage and get that fake diploma and then get the real one in the mail in a month or two.

The journey isn’t beginning, it's continuing. School was just one part of it, one very long part.

I am looking forward to leaving this place that has been my temporary home. There is a world out there waiting for me, and a place is out there in it somewhere that I will come to call my own.




No comments: