Wednesday, March 03, 2004


The Survey... Continues


I have now created an easy-to-use online survey form where you can take Part One of my Christian Bloggers survey online if you have not already done so.

If you would like to link to the survey directly, please feel free to do so, but also include a link directly to my first post on the survey.

I have also created Part Two online and am currently sending that link to everyone who has so far completed Part One.

Thank you all for your continued interest in the survey! I am overwhelmed by the willingness of so many to take part, and am continually amazed by the helpfulness of those in the blogosphere.

And, I am also loving reading all of the responses. Thank you so much to each and every one who has responded, and especially to those who continue to promote the survey on their sites:

Neely at Unquenchable Songs and Endless Praise
Rebecca Stark at Rebecca Writes
Alicia at Fructus Ventris
Jan at Shalom
Thomas Williams at Christian Computing
Michael Morgan at News Head-O-Rama

No comments: