Thursday, April 10, 2003


i wouldn't lie


have been working on homework most of the night, after i got back from a bridal shower for a friend getting married in anchorage may 17th. i wish i could go to the wedding, that would be fun. i've never been to alaska.

i tried for the last half hour to figure out ftp stuff for my new up and coming website... but am at a loss. jenni, i got the updates finally today, and now i have SmartFTP too, but for the life of me i can't figure it out. what exactly am i supposed to do? it keeps telling me that my login info is incorrect, but i'm not sure if i'm logging in to the right thing.... is it as hard to figure out as i think it is? :)

tomorrow is the last college and last seminary chapels of the school year, so if i'm feeling up to it i hope to be able to go to both of them in the morning. it feels so very very weird that the school year is already almost over. i don't have any exams, just assignments to finish before leaving. grad is the 25th and 26th... then i'll have my bachelor of arts degree, and then i can sign my name Michelle Johnston, B.A. how exciting huh? :)

i got plumb's new album, "beautiful lumps of coal" today after having to special order it and wait two weeks for it to come in... but worth the wait. so far i'm loving it. different than her other albums, but still so very very good. i always love her lyrics... always find something in them to relate to. lots of good lyrics to end new posts with how i'm feeling at the moment. the damaging awkwardness... ever so real to me right now.

So what would you say to me
If you could talk to me?
You could ask anything
I wouldn't lie
But you're okay with this
Damaging awkwardness
So I'll just play it safe
And keep it inside.

- Plumb, "Boys Don't Cry"

No comments: