Wednesday, April 09, 2003


it's time


it is a beautiful day outside... i had forgotten it could be this nice. the graciousness of the Father's goodness never ceases to amaze me, in the big blessings as well as the small.

pray for me, i have a big week ahead. much homework to do, much thinking to do, many social obligations. and all my references are being contacted, and i'll have phone interviews for a job so very far away.

pray for my anxiousness. my anxiety. attacks that are uncontrollable and sudden, attacks very subliminal and subconscious.

nothing like a feeling of utterly being helpless to wake you up and smack you in the face.

letting go... trusting God.

So here we are
Nothing to lose
So take my hand
We'll jump right in
The waters warm
Its time to live

- Plumb, "Sink n' Swim," from the new album Beautiful Lumps of Coal

No comments: