Tuesday, March 11, 2003


so loved


i don't have much time to write... but i wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted comments and/or blogged on my last post (you know who you are :) ), and prayed for me. i really appreciate you guys and i don't think that i could ever say that too much. i know that i have friends who love me and a Heavenly Father who cares for me.

i woke up this morning to comments that made me think, and returned refreshed from chapel for more thoughts on the matter. i've got a lot of thinking and praying to do these next few days... i'll keep you guys posted. thank you so much for your thoughts (and especially your prayers)... you've helped me to see things in a new light.

i know that i'm not alone... which was my end point of my previous entry. Jesus isn't someone who will ever leave us alone to deal with our problems. i tend to forget that however, and don't rely on Him, which i think is a major part of my faulty attitude in regards to this matter. i'm working on it though. my biggest struggle i think will be in the next few days as i deal more fully with this issue so i appreciate your continued prayers as i seek the Father's wisdom and guidance.

now, i must run, for i'm leaving shortly with jodi to pick up holly at the airport soon... she skipped out on two days of school and got an extra long extended spring break, lucky duck! and, we are also picking up my good friend heather (and roommate from two years ago) who is flying in from ontario for a visit until Sunday. our mutual friend lisa has also been here since early Monday morning and is staying until Thursday morning, and we are all looking forward to the downhere concert tomorrow evening, with opening bands even and starfield.

"And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:14

No comments: