Friday, December 06, 2002


welcome websurfers


part of what i like so much about the internet is the anonymity of it all, you can chose to reveal yourself and who you are, or you can disguise it. part of what i like(d) about blogger was the fact that i didn't think anyone i knew in the real world would ever read it... but maybe i should remove some of the more personal information about me off of here. but then why would i want to hide anything?

crazy search engines make me chuckle... lately some searches that have brought people here have included:
duckie pretty in pink pictures
battered and bruised women
michelle kao
gramma's attic calgary
michelle branch pictures
michelle thorn pictures
jason killingsworth
world views seminar

so welcome here all you crazy websurfers! sorry you had to stumble upon my humble journal and not what you were looking for.

I love anonymity and I love being noticed
Just the same as anybody else.

- Caedmon's Call, "Ballad of San Francisco

No comments: