Saturday, December 07, 2002


"i have no words"

long day... went and worked on yearbook for a bit, i got up at 10am and by noon i felt like i had been up forever.

major excitement when i opened my mailbox today... i got my first credit card ever. and i'm 24. i think i held out long enough, although i have no plans to ever use it, it's nice to know that i have one! chuckle chuckle.

went to my friend robert's farewell concert tonight, he is moving to nebraska now that he's done college. he plays cello, upright bass, and piano... i had no idea he was such a good piano player. and, he had the concert recorded and we all get free cd's, so that's cool. he did a really nice arrangement of "o come, o come emmanuel," and played some neat lullabies at the end.

i convinced jodi to drive me and joanne there, and then we had another ride with someone who actually wanted to go, but then jodi still wanted to go which i thought was hilarious because she told me i owed her big time for driving me. sometimes my friends stress me out. okay, a lot of the time my friends stress me out.

anyways, it was a good day.

Because I don't know what I want,
But at least I know that much
Now I'm afraid love came right up
And it slapped me in the face, but I did not know."

- Caedmon's Call, "Love is Different"

No comments: