Monday, December 16, 2002


this is the way


i have been writing a paper all afternoon on the characteristics of adolescent webloggers. i was really feeling like i needed real human contact.

thankfully, diana came over for supper and that was fun. i made spaghetti with a tomato-based sauce with celery, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, pepper, generic spaghetti seasonings (basically all the spaghetti-ish seasonings i could find), and some cut up steak meat. turned out pretty good. am getting pretty low on ingredients.

and here i remain, in a town that is pretty much empty for the holidays stuck in front of my computer typing papers. i feel very alone.

ironically, just down the street and around the corner...

This is the way that I say I need you
This is the way that I say I love you...

- Switchfoot, "Learning to Breathe"

No comments: