Sunday, December 15, 2002


hmmm


my new stats tracker informs me that in the past day i've had visitors view my blog from Canada, the US, Australia, and Brunei. welcome here weary travellers. make yourself at home. i hope i'm not boring.

leave me comments. . . i love comments! i love to know that you've really been here and what you think.

good news for today, i finished my first paper of the week, the reason why i am still here and not at home eating my mother's good cooking and talking to my cats and siblings. i spent all day writing about culture, subcultures, and the world of adolescent webloggers.

michelle's to do list as it now stands:
1. write culture and adolescent subcultures paper
2. write response to patricia hersch's a tribe apart, fawcett books, 1998
3. write 8-10 page paper on adolescent webloggers.
4. develop a 12-15 page ministry strategy
5. finish thesis proposal, 12 out of 20 pages currently written

my goal was to have it all completed by monday night, but i am thinking that that is not so realistic... we'll see. tuesday would be okay too, but i am thinking it might take longer than that. ugh...

have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry.
- annoying song that sometimes gets stuck in my head

No comments: