Sunday, May 09, 2004


Through One Eye


I keep looking at zoom lenses on the internet because I'd really really like one for my camera. But they're kinda expensive.

Then I look on ebay and I find all sorts of old neat cameras with attachments and stuff for not too terribly much money and I think it would be neat to get one of those and tinker around with that, but then I realize that hey I'm not in school anymore and I'm currently unemployed and it's not like I am going to make tons of money at camp working for three months this summer and as of yet I don't have a job for September so I really don't know what I'll be doing then and if I'll end up unemployed and eating crackers and peanut butter for the rest of my life and living in a sleeping bag in someone's basement and so I really shouldn't spend the money.

But hey, if you've got money lying around and want to buy me something, feel free. ;)

Or, you know, if you've got an old cool camera that you don't want anymore.

Chuckle chuckle.

No comments: