Sunday, May 09, 2004


Interview #10


The tenth interview of this never ending series comes from Ryan, a.k.a. "Me!", of Ryan's Bytecave Blog:

"Were these randomly formulated? The questions aboot sussex and aboot going back to America seem awfully tailored to me...

1. What is one thing you can get in Canada that you can't get in the States that you miss when you go home?
There are three things really. All Dressed upRuffles, No Name Brand Cheesies, and Sarah Brown.

2. If you could change anything about your hometown, what would you change?
I'd put my school there so I don't have to travel so far.

3. Of all the photographs you've ever taken, which one is your favourite so far and why?
I Still like My big tree and small leah one. It was basically the first one I ever really liked and it got me started in photography. It was the very first one I ever posted to my fotolog... It's hard to say that is the favorite though, I like so many of them, but that one was a key photo.
I really like a few others as well....

I love the colors of the sleeping Gypsies... And the fact that it's real gypsies is so cool too

And I've always loved this rock amthem ish shot of Lauren Rimkus' hand....

4. What is your favourite book of the Bible and why?
Genesis... There's so much richness packed into that book.

5. If you had to live in either the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or the town of Sussex, New Brunswick, for the rest of your life, which would you chose and why?There's NO contest.... TO live with cows or ompa loompas? Wonkavision all the way baby.

6. What is your earliest memory?
I don't remember

7. What is your favourite thing to cook? Is it your favourite thing to eat?
To Cook... I dunno, its hard, I love to cook in general... I miss the reseraunt I was a chef at, so I'll say Tirimisu. To eat, I'd have to say Lobster... It's so good.

8. What are three of your favourite things to do online?
Play DoD, Be a forum rat, and look at fotologs

9. If you had a pet cockatiel, what would you name it and why?
Bird. I dunno, I tend to call my pets by their species.. Hello cat, hey puppy ect. So I'd probably just call my bird bird.

10. Pretend for a moment you are required to spend the next year in the army. What do you think about that idea?
What am I doing in the army? I'd love to be a combat photographer, I'd love to be a chaplin, well, if I had to go that is... I wouldn't be happy aboot leaving, I would NOT be happy about having to leave Sarah, and I'm wicked oot of shape, so boot camp would be hell, but I think if I had to goto iraq or something like that, it would be quite the experience, and I think I could do some good as a chaplin, or take some wicked rad pictures as a photographer.

No comments: