Thursday, May 06, 2004


I Forgot


I was going to post the results of this questionaire on my birthday, but I forgot, so you get it today instead.

Many thanks to dave, Brett, Carly, Holly, and Neely for participating. My comments are in italics.

1. My blog name comes from what?
- yours or mine ? is it the noise your cat makes ?
- mary kate and ashley olsen
- Mary Kate and Ashley Olson. From camp.
- camp name Mikao = mary kate and ashley olson mkao but you added the i, cause other wise it wouldn't make sense
- Your camp name, Mikao.

2. Where did we meet?
- third IP address on the left by the domain name
- i don't think you ever actually met mary kate OR ashley.
- Though Jason Kill's page.
- in dorm, you were the cool girl in the corner room with all the wierd stuff on the walls
- Online. :)

3. Take a stab at my middle name:
- aha. so it is about you. albert ? Good guess!
- lynn
- Gracie/Grace.
- grace irene
- Grace Irene

4. How long have you known me?
- does anyone realy know anyone else ? 9 months ?
- a week
- About 1.5 years.
- 4 years ish
- almost a year.

5. When is the last time we saw each other?
- you sent me your picture last week.
- i read your blog yesterday, but i pretty sure you've never seen me at all.
- NEVER! :(
- february
- We haven't, but that's ok

6. Do I smoke?
- only when you are realy angry. and it's actually steam not smoke.
- i'm going to say no.
- No, ma'am.
- nope
-no

7. Do I believe in God?
- is the pope catholic ?
- quite evidently, yes.
- With a passion!
- yes
- yes

8. When you first saw me what was your impression?
- dreadful colour scheme. What??? What colour scheme was that?
- the first picture i saw of you, i thought you were pretty cute.
- I thought you were nice. You'd commented on my blog.
- i don't remember ever meeting you.. you were just all of a sudden my friend..
- Well I'm sure if I do meet you, you'll be one swell person! Chuckle chuckle.

9. Month of my Birthday?
- incorrect. you were born on one day not a whole month. you have one day for your birthday and it's up to you if you want to celebrate it for a whole month. Perhaps I shall celebrate for a month... that' s a good idea. ;)
- i'm going to say september
- March? No? June?
- May (6th?)
- May.
Now you all know. :)

10. Colour hair?
- you probably don't. i did though. i used to have really long pillar box red and flamingo pink hair. then i got a job and stopped dying it. then it went thinning so i chopped it all off.
- brown.
- Darkish auburn.
- brown
- brown
It's brown, and I have never coloured it.

11. Color eyes?
- what, with food colouring or something ? i hope not.
- brown?
- Brownish? Not sure.
- umm brown i think, though i've never really checked..
- brown?
You all struck out on that one...

12. Do I have any siblings?
- i'm starting to worry now. is this some amnesia course ? you should know. ask your parents.
- i have no clue. but i'm going to guess yes, 1 brother, younger.
- Yes.
- 2 sisters, one brother, multiple cats..
- Yes, three I think - 2 sisters and a brother

13. What's one of my favorite things to do outdoors?
- come inside
- biking?
- star gaze
- camp,or bikeriding..
- Be in the prairie wheatfields, bike
All good answers. Except camp... if that refers to tents and that sort of thing, I'm not into that kind of camp... I don't like sleeping on the ground!

14. What's one of my favorite things to do indoors?
- go outside.
- knitting. or blogging My first thought to this answe was "Knitting's dorky!" But, yes, I do knit!
- Blog. :)
- scrapbooking, crafting in general
- Craft up a storm, blog Good terms :)

15. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
- no. do you ?
- i don't know yet. but i'm going to guess 'thanks for participating'.
- "Hi, Carly!!"
- somthing to do with Jacob Yodder
- Umm, nope but I'm sure you left a super nice comment

16. What's my favorite type of music?
- christian at a guess
- ooh. umm, no offense, but you strike me as one of those 'sixpense' freaks.
- Good music. :)
- the kind that makes me crazy
- CCM
My goal in choosing music is ultimately to make Holly go crazy. ;) She's particularly fond of that "Dance" song by Caedmon's Call. No Sixpense though...

17. What is the best feature about me?
- you're heaven bound and want to take others with you.
- you seem like a pretty honest person, and i admire that sort of thing.
- Genuinity.
- your ears ;)
- Your genuineness and desire to be a Christlike woman

18. Am I shy or outgoing?

- secretly shy, but professionally outgoing.
- bloggers are, by nature, in front of their computers more often than most. but you seem to be fairly people-centric, so i'm going to go with outgoing.
- Shy around people you don't really know yet, outgoing around people you know. This was the best answer.
- both
- Both to some extent in different situations, I'm sure

19. Would you say I am funny ha ha or funny sarcastic?
- ha-de-ha.
- little bits of both. kinda like a ha ha sarcastic blizzard.
- I think you're funny.
- funny period
- Funny ha hah
People whom I know in real life would answer "both" probably, but people from the camp I work at would say "sarcastic." It's one of my goals to change that this summer.

20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
- a rebellious rule follower. you improvise around the correct theme.
- don't seem too rebellious to me.
- You make things from construction paper... You rebel, you.
- deffinetly a rebel
- You follow the rules, except for that one graffitti experience

I like to think I'm a rebel, but in all truth, I don't know that I really am. People who don't follow the rules usually annoy me.

Although, when people would put up those stupid signs on the doors of the Doug Little Crossroads area at Briercrest that said "Please Use Other Door" I would *always* use the door with the sign on it, no matter what. My friend Lowana said this made me a rebel.


21. Would you consider me a friend, an acquaintance, or a good friend?
- friend.
- we're still a few steps before being acquaintences, i think.
- We are friends with potential to be great friends.
- good friend, chum
- a great online friend, thanks Michelle!!

22. Would you call me hippie, glamorous, nerdy, snobby,or something else?
- i don't know what a snobby is so probably not that. probably most hippie like of the list.
- nerdy with hippish tendencies.
- COOL.
- a mixture of nerdy, campy, and artsy
- All-around wonderful Christian girl
I'm definitely not hippie.

23. What phrase(s) do I use too often?
- i haven't analysed sufficiently.
- maybe.
- *chuckle chuckle*
- "everyone always says michelle your funny, no one ever says michelle your cool, or michelle, your pretty" I can't say that anymore though, Carly said I was "COOL." :)
- chuckle chuckle - it's too cute :)

24. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?
- groovy God girl
- something canadian.
- "Chuckles."
- grace
- Mikao but if I ever met you, I'm sure I'd come up with something too

25. Are my parents still together?
- what kind of a question is that to end on ? i suspect they are. but don't know for sure.
- i'm going to say yes. oh wait, you're family isn't christian. well, i am still going to say yes.
- Yes they are.
- i just noticed i didn't answer the parents question, though i do know they are still together.. and OBVIOUSLY i knew the answers, anyone who has been someones friend for 4 years should at least know the basics
- Yes, very happily so!

Thanks for your answers, it was neat to see what everyone thought. Thanks to Michaela for the original questions.

No comments: