1. Procrastinating. Like right now when I should totally be doing homework.
2. Messing up my room. This one is so easy. I can have just done a spotless job cleaning it up and in 10 seconds flat have the entire floor covered with stuff. By "stuff" I mean mostly books and craft stuff, which usually end up on the floor because I've been looking for something else.
3. Collecting water cups on my bedside table. My housemates make fun of me all the time on this one. I like to have a cup of water to take a lovely tablet of levothyroxine in the morning, but I don't like to drink it if it's been sitting there for more than one day (come on, who wants to drink water with dust in it?). However, I don't always remember to take the old cup downstairs to the dishwasher. So, sometimes a couple pile up. I claim my record is 5 cups, however, they claim it's 7.
4. Eating bacon. Man, bacon is good stuff. I lost count after 12 slices at a buffet once. But please don't repeat that, because that's totally gross.
5. Reading blogs. At home. At work. At school. They're a good mind break. I have a whole long bookmarks list of regulars, I have a bunch of Bloglines subscriptions, then I have the ones that I check every once in awhile, then I sometimes just follow links. Mostly I read craft blogs, and friend blogs, and family blogs, and etc. But my tastes have changed over the years.
6. Not doing all my laundry. I LOVE having all clean laundry. I mean, it's so nice having everything clean and folded and smelling nice and put away where it belongs. Then you can wear whatever you want and it's exactly where it should be when you want to find it. But I have this t-shirt that I got sap on in July 2007 in the bottom of my laundry basket. And a silk skirt that I'm not exactly sure how to wash. And usually there's a few wool sweaters in there waiting until there are a few more so I can wash a whole load at once and use water more economically.
7. Eating candy. Usually I can't stop. Like the other night I ate a whole pack of Razzles. And you're not even supposed to eat Razzles, because, after all, they really are gum. (And, they're hard to find. I got mine at Cracker Barrel last week).
8. Forgetting what I was talking about. Ask my friend Joanne about this one. I blame this one mostly on Grave's Disease.
9. Interrupting myself (and other people). I think this stems from the previous one. Or I just get so excited about whatever I have remembered that I interrupt the previous story or think I was just talking about.
10. Procrastinating. Like right now when I'm still not doing my homework and am totally supposed to be writing a paper that's due tomorrow. And it's 8pm. And I haven't started.
P.S. I just found out that I have to moderate comments now, so sorry your comments weren't showing up... I think I clicked on that a few weeks ago when I was getting tired of all the spammers. But now I know. :)