1. Whenever I go in a parking garage I tend to worry that it might fall down on me.
2. I like eating uncooked pasta. It's crunchy, but I'm not sure what the good-ness factor is.
3. I believe that "almond" is properly pronounced with a silent "L". You know, like "salmon." I'm not sure what your problem is that you pronounce it the wrong way.
4. Whenever I fly, I mentally count my carry-on pieces (i.e. 1. Backpack, 2. Scarf, 3. Jacket, 4. Water bottle) each and every time I get up and move (i.e. leaving restaurant, leavingn waiting area, leaving plane, etc.), and then when I get my checked pieces of luggage back, I have to add them to the tally too. If I didn't do this, I'd totally get way stressed out wondering whether or not I had forgotten something somewhere.
5. I love driving barefoot. And I always have flip flops under my car seats. It's not really intentional, just somehow they happen to find their way there in the summer and just stay there all winter.
6. I looked in Ontario for over two years for good cottage cheese. All I could find was weird Ontario cottage cheese... until... Super Wal*Mart opened. I wish I never had to go there, except... they sell the good cottage cheese and no one else does! It's just like western Canadian cottage cheese, hurrah!
(I've been seeing the "Six Weird Things About Me" meme around the crafting blogosphere, and although no one has tagged me, and I am choosing not to tag anyone (although feel free to snag the meme!)).