Saturday, January 13, 2007

TV Reminiscence

Yesterday when I went to the mall for mall food court Chinese food (because at the time I couldn't think of anything else on the planet I'd rather eat than that right then), I strolled into Best Buy afterwards because I thought "Hey, they have got to have Felicity Season 4, and cheap." After all, it's Best Buy. It's supposed to be cheap.

And I also thought in my head, "Hey, if Felicity's cheap, then I'll stroll on over to their tv department and buy a tv, and a dvd player while I'm at it, because a) i'll be saving so much money buying their cheap stuff, and b) I'll need a tv and dvd player to play the dvds anyways.

But nooooo. They only had season 2 and season 3. And they were $59.99 each. I don't call that cheap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right thats not cheap.

Anonymous said...

$60 for each??? Were they plated with gold or lined with ermine???

Anonymous said...

there have been times in my life that the only place I'd ever eat chinese was at the food court in the mall. I don't know why, there has always been a good number of chinese places where I lived, but for some reason the stuff in the food court just tasted better...or it was because it was cheaper and didn't come with all the veggies that I don't like to eat with chinese food... anyway...I am glad to read that I am not the only one who enjoys food court chinese...it should be its own sub-category of chinese food.

Anonymous said...

Rick thinks I'm weird, cause I LOVE mall chinese food. It's the best other than Peace Gardens and Peters' Schezhaun (however you spell that). Not very many of the places around here are any good. The mall is though!!!!!