Friday, December 01, 2006

Winter Bag

I finished a custom bag a few weeks ago, based on this bag I had done previously. The customer's daughter liked the original design, but wanted it in a heavier "winter" fabric. After a few emails, I suggested this brown fine-wale cordoroy that I had picked up, and it was agreed upon. She left me free to choose a matching lining, and I ended up going with the same lining as the original bag, and I quite like the way it turned out. Now, the bag is waiting under a Christmas tree for December 25th. :)



There are a few assorted tags that I use, this is one of my very favourites. When I went to visit my Gramma in August my Mom brought out a bunch of her rubber stamps and I created a variety of different tags. I love the cut-out leaf and the little extra squirrel. On the back I usually write care instructions and my website info.

No comments: