Thursday, November 30, 2006

San Diego Squirrels

I got a commission to do a special-order chocolate brown cordoroy bag with a tan appliqued squirrel, a little bigger than the "normal" size I usually do, and with an adjustable strap.
I'd never done an adjustable strap before, but I think it turned out quite well.
You can adjust it to whatever strap length you'd like! :)
The customer said I could choose whatever lining I wanted, so I went with one of my favourites, this lovely "autumn trees" print.
I love that bird rack!
I threw in a little pencilcase/makeup bag as a bonus.

Anyone looking for some original Christmas presents, feel free to take a look at my Etsy shop. Still lots of time to get something before the big day if you order now! (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge as my Physics teacher used to say)

No comments: