Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Life has been somewhat of a whirlwind of busy-ness since last Wednesday:

1. Passed my test and got my full "G" licence. It's only been thirteen years since I first passed my learner's permit test in grade 10 driver's ed class. (The 13 years is not because I was a bad driver or anything, I just never got around to taking my actual driving tests).
2. Got all four wisdom teeth out. The first day was awful, after that it was okay-ish. Didn't hurt as much as I think I was expecting. I got a check up yesterday and they said it is healign well. But my mouth still tastes weird. I can't wait for that to go away.
3. Big windstorm Sunday morning, bazillions of trees down, electricity was out at my house until Monday at 11am, at work it was out until Tuesday at 12noon. I heard on the radio this morning (Thursday) that 11 000 people still don't have any power.
4. Busy at work. Busy finishing things up.
5. Busy packing. Still a bit more to do.

I'm officially moving Saturday. Uhaul truck is booked. I start my new job at my old camp (WSC) on Monday. But for a little while I'll also be working a couple of days here at my "old" job (OPC) while they continue searching for my replacement.

Lots to do. Gotta jet. :)

No comments: