Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fun in The Mail

A little while ago I asked for people to mail me fun postcards and cards to post up on the bulletin board beside my desk and make things a little more cheery around here. I thought I'd do a little update on what I've received so far:

Rebecca sent me a postcard from The Harrison Gray Otis House in Boston, and Peter added the note "The food, though it looks delicious, is not real." :)

My friend Joanne sent me this card from British Columbia. The inside says "What is WRONG with these people?" Ah, made me chuckle.

I have to admit, at first glance, I totally thought this was a wine postcard. Neely picked up this mineral water advertisement at the Expo Manger Sante (health food expo) in Montreal.

Megan sent me this fun postcard advertising her wonderful illustration business in Massachussetts.

Thank you so much everybody, I love them! Keep your eyes peeled for something fun in return. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing, testing, one two three. Who hates comment spam? Me me me!

Anonymous said...

That sheep one is sooo funny & cute!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I was slightly shocked to see my postcard there... I mean, how many of us, sitting at home, blog surf and find a photo of their workplace? Once I got over the initial surprise, I thought the photo looked lovely on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

I hope the postcard I sent can fit in with these other ones. Arkansas is just not so humorous to those who are from there :-P

You should be getting it soon...I sent it out last week.