Monday, April 24, 2006

Beake a Cake!!!!

Thursday I made a rushed trip to Fabricland in another town to see if I could pick up some fabric for a custom purse order. And of course, I managed to find a few other fabrics to pick up at the same time. I'm not too sure yet what I'll do with them exactly, but I couldn't pass them up. Japanese fabrics are so humourous and so fun, and I don't usually find any around here.

Anything with typos, I'm totally sold on. "Mother is busy a week!"

I love the green in this torn paper bits fabric.

Cute Japanese bunnies! Perfect for babies. And just look at the edge, the colour sample is even little bunny heads:


And, they did have the fabric I needed and here is the finished result, off to Kentucky for a trip to Europe next week:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the bunny fabric!! I wonder if I could find it online anywhere? Lots of babies coming to make gifts for!!