Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Wedded Bliss

Here are some more wedding photos, especially for Barclee... but also for anyone else who wanted to see. Unfortunately, as the official wedding photographer, I was glued to my SLR and not my digital, and so I do not have many of the official poses, just a few candid shots from the end of the day. Mike said they're going to put the real pics up later, when I talked to him on Friday they didn't have them developed yet.

Being a wedding photographer is a lot of work, I don't remember the last one I did that much, but it was a few years ago now. I am hoping that the photos turn out well, I turned the film over without seeing them.

The flowers were yellow and white gerber daisies, the bridesmaids wore yellow and a light sagey-green colour. Monica's grandmother made her dress, Mike and the groomsmen rented the tailed tuxedos.

These were the last few photos I took:





No comments: