Monday, August 22, 2005

Hiatus

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for a grand road trip across Canada to Saskatchewan, with my friends Jordan, Ben, and Tori, for our friends' Mike and Monica's wedding. I'm the official photographer. On the way back, another friend James is joining us and we're driving through the States, with a stop along the way to see my old roomdawg Jodi in the greater Chicagoland area.

So, I'm off work until September 2. THIS IS GREAT. :)

MapQuest tells me it's around a 5500km drive, going through the US only, so it'll be a bit further going through Canada.

So, it's been a busy day catching up and getting things done before I leave. And I still have to pack... ugh!

So I should probably skedaddle. Have a great week and weekend and next week. I'll write when I can.

No comments: