Monday, May 16, 2005

Personality

I was reading Charlotte's blog today and came across yet another one of those personality type tests. I often do those blog quizzes, but I don't often publish the results.

This question definitely made me smile:
32. You are the type of person who:
a) Has a gazillion windows open on your computer
b) Tends to focus on one task at a time

... because I always have a gazillion windows open on my computer. "Multitasking" is my middle name.

I always end up INTJ on personality tests. This test result calls me "The Scientist", and says amongst other things, that:

You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.
You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.
Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.


INFJ also describes me in that:

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.


And ISFJ:

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.


And ISTJ:

You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.
You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knitting.


What are you?

No comments: