Friday, May 27, 2005

Doubly Tagged

I have been tagged by Rachel to complete this quiz:

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

DVDs:
Brokedown Palace
The Prince & Me

Videos:
Serendipity
Kate & Leopold
Back to the Future 2
On the Line
A Walk to Remember


2) The last film I bought:
Brokedown Palace, it was in that $6.88 bin at Wal-Mart. I love that movie.

3) The last film I watched:
I watched The Prince & Me on DVD last night with my roommate, we hadn't watched it in a long time and there was nothing good on tv. The last movie I saw in the theatre was Kicking and Screaming (soooo not worth $9.25).

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

A Walk to Remember
The Bourne Identity
Garden State
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
Flight of the Navigator


Ten Things I have NOT done:
1. Smoked anything
2. Drank alcohol
3. Flown overseas
4. Watched any Star Wars movies (that I can remember, maybe in early childhood???)
5. Been to California or Florida
6. Cried this year
7. Fallen in love
8. Lived alone
9. Met the Queen
10. Eaten raw fish.

That was hard, it's much easier to list things I have done. And this is an odd list of questions to answer. :)

I tag Michael, Peter, and Jen.

No comments: