Friday, January 07, 2005


Recent Searches


"Shag Carpet Rakes", I'm the #6 search result! I don't know if you can actually still buy shag carpet rakes or not. They're scary, however, they are good for scratching your back.

"wear to buy curling shoes in moose jaw", this is the #4 result, even with the bad grammar! I went curling in Moose Jaw once last year. In elementary school we used to always get a day off of school to go and curl for a day, it was great.

"Heather Day" Oregon, Mikao's World is #2. I have never had a Heather Day in Oregon, only in Saskatchewan. There are were a plethora of Heathers in my life.

Plain and simple, just Michelle, I'm #6 on Yahoo.

MIKAO perfume. I didn't know there was such a thing. But apparently I'm #2. If you find a bottle, let me know. I'd love some.

"How to knit mitts". I like how I'm the only result for this query, and the quote given says "I haven't got a clue how to knit mitts." This is now no longer true, I knitted mitts like crazy for Christmas presents all of December. If you want to know how, drop me an email and I'll tell you how to.

sleepover movie had this cellphones where did they buy them from. I haven't got a clue. I don't own a cellphone. I think cellphones are most often obnoxious.


nauseous and nerves
. My solution is to just go ahead and barf. There's not much I can do about it.

No comments: