Wednesday, November 10, 2004


Updates are Sometimes Impossible


It's been a busy few days for me... I've been busy at work and work is the only place I have internet access, so thus the lack of posting.

My trip to Toronto and Ikea was good, my sister and I spent several hours there and bought a few things, and then I dropped her off at the airport and she flew home to Alberta. I got a number of wedding shower gifts for a friend (including this), a fleece blanket, some throw pillows, a bath mat, a paper towel holder, some picture frames, this lamp, and this table. The table I will actually be using as a desk, as I didn't like the couple of cheap desks they had and I couldn't afford a more expensive one. This table has a lot of room, just no drawers, but that's okay. It will be ideal for many future craft endeavors.

Toronto driving wasn't even remotely as hard as I thought it would be. I can handle 6 lanes no problem!

But for now, I've gotta get back to work.

No comments: