Thursday, October 21, 2004


Better Than Biting Your Nails, I Suppose


I've picked up this nasty habit here at work. We have a watercooler that is just outside my office. I love water. I never really liked juice even when I was a kid.

Anyways, I drink water all day long. More so at lunch and then all through the afternoon. And because of this nasty habit, I have to go to the bathroom a lot. And when I mean a lot, I think I have gone at least 5 times since lunch was over at 1:30. Five times! Our bathroom isn't even that nice. Thank goodness it isn't gross though. Then I'd have to curb the consumption.

I think this excessive water consumption is partly due to the fact that it's kind of dry in here. And going out to the water cooler gives me a legitimate reason to go across the hall and chit-chat with people.

Random bits from me.

No comments: