Sunday, April 18, 2004


Pictures from Montana


Here are a few links to some pictures from my trip to Montana last weekend:

A cool shot of the Helena Cathedral.

My roommate Jodi in front of the Helena Cathedral. I had to lay on the ground to take this picture.

Me, Jodi, and Josh... this is on the Helena Cathedral grounds, but you can't really tell.

This is from the front of the Helena Cathedral on the right side of the main doors, you will notice St. Paul, Father Damien, and St. Joan of Arc. There was some other guy also taking photos at the same time and so I couldn't take a picture of the other three statues on the other side of the door as he was in the way.

Another shot of Paul and Father Damien. Who is Father Damien anyways?

This is me, in the mountains at a place called Hell Gate, where we went climbing a bit.

No comments: