Sunday, April 18, 2004


Man Night and Pictures from Girls Night


Man Night last night was a smashing success. Jodi had the pleasure of wearing a White Sox baseball jersey. I wore a purple hockey jersey with "COMPASSION" plastered across the front. They were a dorm intramural hockey team this year.

Greg and Keith provided a large bag of super spicy chicken wings (no napkins allowed) and 3 Dad's Root Beers in bottles for every participant. I was the first to finish my three.

We played some X-Box... including Halo, some sort of hockey game, and some edition of Need for Speed. The car racing was the only game at which we were all remotely even on the same level.

We were apparently to play street hockey as well, but unfortunately it was raining.

And we also watched Terminator 2. I am not sure why anyone would like this movie, other than Arnold's hilariously funny line "What is wrong with your eyes?" when the kid is crying.

And, unfortunately I do not have any photos available from last night, but I do have these photos from Girls Night.



Greg, Jodi, and Keith with their face masks on. Mine was pink, it made my face look like it was melting.



Jodi and Greg crafting up a storm.

No comments: