Friday, April 30, 2004


Another Month


Well, tonight I cancelled my flight to Toronto that was booked for this Sunday, and am postponing it for probably a month. Things were not working out job-wise for the month of May, and I decided it was wiser to stay in Alberta at my parents' home rather than in Ontario at my friend's house. It's cheaper here, but there aren't quite so many good friends around, and definitely not the good weather! I will however be eventually heading out for a summer working at camp again, starting at the beginning of June.

So turns out I have about a month more of good quality internet access left. Yay for that. :) Thank you to everyone who has participated in the whole Random Interview Project so far, it has been fun to read everyone's responses so far. I am spacing out posting one a day now that I know I have more time, and so everyone's has a chance to be near the top of the page for a bit. If anyone else would still like to participate, let me know, I'd love to interview you as well. Although it's getting a little tougher to think of random questions, but I think I have only used one question more than once so far.

I hope you're all having a good morning/day/evening wherever you happen to be. Thank you for reading.

No comments: