Friday, March 12, 2004


Youth Workers


I'm currently doing another survey asking blogging youth workers, youth pastors, and youth ministry volunteers of all sorts to participate. Those who stated they were involved in youth ministry on my first surveys have been asked to participate, as well as some random youth workers I have found online.

Some of the great people who have completed my Youth Workers survey include:

Deneice at The Journey
Kelly at Behind the Eyes
Jay at Jay Huff
jondixon at jondixon
Tony at tony sheng
Michael at Time to Believe
Tristan at the there is no roseability
Stacy at K.I.S.S.-Keep it Simple, Stupid
John at Skywalking
Gman at Gman
Kelly at The BadgerMum
Neely at Unquenchable Songs and Endless Praise
David at David's Web
Ryan at The Bytecave
Mykel at Orizontas
Theophilus at Theophilus
Nomes at Jots and Tittles
Randy at randybennett
Andy at Andy the Geek


Check out some new blogs if you have time. :)

And if you're involved in youth ministry and would like to participate in this new survey, please email me at dialog at briercrest dot com. I'd love to have your input.

No comments: