Thursday, March 11, 2004


Nine Layers


I got this (and slightly modified it) from James at whatisthis.com:

LAYER ONE
• Name: Michelle
• Birthday: May sometime. :)
• Birthplace: Saskatchewan, Canada
• Current Location: Saskatchewan (how did I end up back here???)
• Eye Color: hazel
• Hair Color: brown
• Righty or Lefty: Right handed

LAYER TWO
• Your heritage: English, Irish, French, German
• The shoes you wore today: Tan and brown leather runners
• Your hair: shoulder length
• Your eyes: brown
• Your weakness: umm… strawberry marshmellows
• Your fears: parking garages
• Your perfect pizza: Lets be serious, I like pretty much all pizzas
• One thing you'd like to achieve: motherhood

LAYER THREE
• Your most overused phrase on IM: chuckle chuckle
• Your first waking thoughts: ugh.
• The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: um… hair colour?
• Your best physical feature: my feet are pretty nice, I like them a lot
• Your bedtime: usually 11-12pm-ish
• Your greatest fear: a parking garage falling down on me
• Your greatest accomplishment: I have accomplished many things that have surprised me, but I don't know what I would pick as the greatest exactly...
• Your most missed memory: chemistry and physics classes in grade eleven

LAYER FOUR
• Pepsi or Coke: I don’t like either
• McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
• Single or group dates: both
• Adidas or Nike: who cares?
• Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
• Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
• Cappuccino or coffee: both are gross. Unless it’s an iced cap from Tim Horton's

LAYER FIVE
• Smoke: Gross
• Cuss: I have twice. Once in grade 2, and once when I was 22, it was very accidental
• Sing: Yes, but not so anyone can hear
• Take a shower everyday: Yes
• Have a crush(es): Don’t ask me that.
• Who are they: Ha ha
• Do you think you've been in love: No
• Want to go to college: I'm done. Now to just finish this silly Masters...
• Like high school: Yes
• Want to get married: Yeah
• Believe in yourself: Yes, through Christ who strengthens me
• Type with your fingers on the right keys: Yes
• Think you're attractive: I’m okay.
• Think you're a health freak: No
• Get along with your parents: Yes
• Play an instrument: I took flute for 4 or 5 years

LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you...
• Drink alcohol: No
• Smoke: No
• Do a drug: No
• Make Out: Nope
• Go on a date: Nope
• Eat an entire box of Oreos: No
• Been on stage: No
• Gone skating: No
• Made homemade cookies: No, but I ate them
• Gone skinny dipping: never
• Dyed your hair: No
• Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever...
• Played a game that required removal of clothing: In, like, grade 4
• If so, was it mixed company: I think so.
• Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
• Been caught "doing something": no…
• Been called a tease: No
• Gotten beaten up: Noooo
• Shoplifted: No
• Changed who you were to fit in: Yes, don’t all adolescents?

LAYER EIGHT
• Age you hope to be married: Try not to impose my timing on God’s timing
• Numbers and Names of Children: Do not have any.
• Describe your Dream Wedding: I would like to be married in a church but an outdoor reception would be nice…
• How do you want to die: Oh dear…
• Where you want to go to college: I really really really really wanted to go to Briercrest.
• What do you want to be when you grow up: Work with youth
• What country would you most like to visit: England I think

LAYER NINE
• Number of guys I have kissed: none
• Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
• Number of people I could trust with my life: ? What kind of a question is that
• Number of CDs that I own: Around 60
• Number of piercings: 2
• Number of tattoos: None
• Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Hmm… probably 10ish
• Number of scars on my body: um… 2 that I can think of
• Number of things in my past that I regret: I try to regret nothing and instead learn from it.

No comments: