Thursday, February 26, 2004


Weekend


Thank you to everyone who has so far volunteered to take my survey, and also to those who have linked to my site, I appreciate it greatly! The blogosphere, and the Christian blogosphere especially, never ceases to amaze me.

Due to Youth Quake happening this weekend on campus, I won't be able to use the internet until Monday. To those who have filled out the survey so far, I will be emailing you part two early next week. To those who would still like to fill out the survey, please feel free to continue leaving your email address in the comments here or emailing me directly.

Until then, have a wonderful weekend everyone.

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- Colossians 3:17


No comments: