Monday, February 09, 2004


Random List


It's been awhile since I've done a random list:

1. I'm famous.

2. I married Denzel Washington in my dream last night.

3. Denzel gave me a gold engagement right with D*A*D (the "*"s were diamonds) that he already had. I told him it was very original and I liked it.

4. A quote for you all: "So, I have this problem. I had a dream that I made tuna out of kittens and it keeps disturbing me." -Jodi Chambers.

5. The email address I recently abandoned is at 58% capacity now, with 529 unread messages in the inbox. I figure another week and the spam will have it maxed out.

6. The weather is warming up. It's supposed to be +3 Celcius on Wednesday. Do you have any idea how exciting that is? I can wear just one pair of mitts instead of two doubled up!

No comments: