Monday, January 05, 2004


I like Christmas Holidays


If you do a search on Google, Mikao's World just happens to be the #1 result, and only result, for the query "I like Christmas holidays."

This is of course true, and the Google results are due to the fact that last December 27th I wrote a post where I used that phrase. I think it's neat to be reminded of where we were a year ago sometimes. i like Christmas holidays because they have no agenda... there is nothing specific that i need to accomplish.... nothing too exciting going on in my life these holiday days and that is just fine. : ) "

Today I find myself in pretty much the same spot as that. My Christmas holidays were spent with family doing nothing in particular, and I spent much of it knitting. :) My Mom got a scarf for Christmas, similar to the blue one I made last Christmas but a tad more complex.

I still wear that blue scarf. I'm still blogging on about Christmas holidays. I think I've done much in this past year between then and now. many things have changed, but some things remain very similar.

I'm thankful to be where I'm at. Today I spent the afternoon chatting with old friends. I'm looking forward to this new year and seeing what all it holds. Thank you to those who have chosen to be a part of it.

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

- Ephesians 3:17b-21

No comments: