Tuesday, November 18, 2003


confessions of a procrastinator


so, this is the third time i've been to the computer lab today with the express purpose of editing my resume to send to various places... i did, however, fill out one of those online form thingies for a job with cruise ships. i have, however, not edited my resume.

my sister wants me to come work up north with her cooking for oil rig personnel. she doesn't have the job yet, but she has an interview the first week of december. it pays pretty well. but you work 21 days straight and then get a week off. and, it's most likely in the middle of nowhere.

my friend joanne sent me a link that had ministry job openings in the perfect town in ontario. but they're accepting applications until next may. and you have to raise your own support.

all the jobs i'm really interested in you have to raise support for. i'm not sure that's the best idea for someone just coming out of school with student loan debt.

i watched reality bites yesterday with my roommate jodi, who had never seen it before. i had seen it once. i watched it with joanne and rachel last year... and now that i just checked my archives for the link, it was exactly one year ago today that i watched it... that's way weird. anyways, what i wanted to say about that movie is that it makes me realize that it's pretty normal not to get that super cool job just out of school... even though we all want it. but, i would like to think that i will get that super cool job. and a cool looking apartment. lelaina's apartment was cool looking even if her job sucked.

and it makes me wish i was more passionate about life. i don't know how that movie exactly makes me wish that, but it does. her life pretty much sucked.

but in the end, she got the guy.

No comments: